วันศุกร์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

A Face to Cum On

Trade Off Trade OffErotic Story Submitted by Anon - Aug 26 2007 - From Lesbian stories - Views - 2556I have known H for a long time... we ve been friends for the last 5 yrs. she s a hot brunette- muscular and lithe with shoulder length hair and small breasts compared to my 36cs. she is pretty complimentary to my curvy body- her s a little more straight and flat... her dark hair to my blonde. As long as I have known her she s been obsessed with my breasts- seeing and touching them. she will ask to touch them and i tell her she can. she touches them and looks at them.... we even shared a fantasy of having her suck on them once. I told her that if she did i would eat her pussy. h is pretty bi curious and is obsessed with the thought of women eating women. this side of her usually comes out after a few beers.... Last night we were at my house drinking a few late into the evening. she was wearing short shorts and a white tank top. I was wearing just regular shorts and a t shirt. sitting on the couch we re talking about sex with our spouses when she asks if she can suck my titty. I said sure.... you know you want to anyway and if you suck my tits I ll eat your pussy. her eyes got wide--- really? you ll only eat it right... we don t have to fuck? i think she s afraid of admitting that she would really enjoy that too from a woman. I told her yes I d just lick her. so after dissuading her fears she lifted my shirt and I pulled out my big tit. she was amazed at the size of my nipple and immediately latched on sucking away. i was so hot... i love to have my tits nursed on- it feels so good and often i orgasm from that alone. she was sucking away and rubbing the other one and i was encouraging her the whole time to keep sucking like a good girl. i love to dominate women and i saw this as a perfect opportunity to get that out with H. she was sucking away and moved to the other one while reaching to twist the first. I told her I liked that and she moved into position to sitting on my lap- we re on my couch. she starts grinding her shorts covered pussy against mine while sucking and slurping my fat titties. She was saying omg i can t get enough of your nipples as she sucked hard. I was soaking wet. I unbuttoned her shorts and yanked them off her ass down around her thighs as she was grinding. i was startled to find a totally shaved pussy. I told her if she was ready to get hers now i d live up to my end of the bargain. she said she was ready and moved up my body towards my mouth- but pausing to rub that pussy on each my tits.... which told me she was really ready to go. she mounted my face and i started eating her while she hovered above me shaking and moaning. she had lifted her tank top and was rubbing her small breasts and moaning oh yeah.... oh yeah as I slurped. she was loving the eating she was getting.... and i wanted it to go to another level...so I slipped a finger inside her as she was riding my face. she SCREAMED omg and was startled.... she pulled her pussy away. She said we agreed no penetration. I said you re right but did you like it? She said oh yeah..... I did. I said that it would feel really good if she let me do some more. She was unsure but told me ok. I pushed her ass on the floor and knealt before her pussy- spreading her legs. i started licking as she moaned- unsure if she really wanted to finish this way. I told her to be quiet- she got to suck my titties so i was going to have her pussy. I licked it hard and slid my fingers in... she moaned and bucked against my hand. I looked at her while she was cumming and told her she liked it- she was moaning oh no....i can t let you fuck me. I was fingering her with more fingers- her pussy was so tight. She was saying omg and pushing away. Her body was quaking with delight as she fell back on to the floor. I slid down to start sucking her clit again but she really was unsure....she stopped me and asked me if i was goign to fuck her again with my hand and i said oh yeah... she said ... that s ok but did you have somehing bigger to put in me? I looked startled- b/c she had wanted no penetration even with my fingers. she looked hot-- hair disheveled and hornily looking at me.... i went and got the strap on i had kept for times like this. I put it on and her eyes got wide. i licked her a little to get her wet and she was moaning nervously when i pushed her legs back and positioned myself to enter her... she was moaning no no.... i told her that she was going to get it and to hush.... i shoved it her tight little pussy and she screamed. I said... oh you like that? she moaned.... yes yes... I said you like sucking my titties? she said yes...... I was on top of her riding her with her legs spread far apart... she was screaming for it... I said you like sucking dick? she screamed yes... so i pulled the cock of my strap on out and shoved it in her mouth. she hungrily sucked it and I put it back in her pussy. I fucked her tight hole till she screamed for more and came hard. Panting she lay back on the floor exhausted. I took off the strap on and moved up her body to suck her little tits and get my pussy eaten She was startled at that but knew i was in charge... she responded with an amazing tonguing. After we ate each other out again.... we took a hot shower. Cleaning each other we explored each others bodies and sucked each others nipples like crazy. I also introduced her to some amazing asshole play- I lubed up my hand and got my middle finger up her asshole. Wide eyed she bent a little as I fingered her ass. She asked me if I would fuck her there with something bigger... I said in due time.....

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น