วันจันทร์ที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Conservative Wife

Gang Bang Party Gang Bang PartyErotic Story Submitted by Holly3hole - Jun 25 2012 - From Group sex stories - Views - 77667I m almost 50 now but this is a story that happened in 1976.The first time I was gang-banged by a bunch of guy s happened right after I started high school. I knew the majority of them and all I can say is that they talked me into doing it pretty easily! I ran with a wild crowd in my younger days that was much older then I was. Since I had no supervision and came from a very poor family I started to rebel as soon as 7th grade hit. I immediately got such an incredible rush from doing bad things I was instantly hooked! I started dressing in the skimpiest outfits I could find smoking cigarettes drinking beer drinking hard alcohol and giving cum-swallowing blowjobs to all the older bad boys my mother told me to stay away from! I began sucking-off all of the boys in this particular group and satisfied them orally many times.I eventually lost my virginity to one of the boys named Anthony when I was 13-years-old and he was 18. After he

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น