วันจันทร์ที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Relief is Just a Phone Call Away!

Boss and Assistant Turned Lovers Part 3 Boss and Assistant Turned Lovers Part 3Erotic Story Submitted by SassynSexy - Oct 26 2012 - From Group sex stories - Views - 17930This is a continuation of the first two chapters titled Boss and Assistant and Boss and Assistant turned Lovers. I hope you have enjoyed the story of Darrin and Grace. I added romance into the story simply because romance and sex do go hand in hand. Grace likes to be submissive without BDSM. She likes to be dominated without losing total control of her environment. Darrin is a rich and powerful man who is accustom to getting what he wants in all areas of his life and women are not exception. He likes that Grace submits to him yet he is gentle with her because he loves her. In this next chapter Darrin fulfills a fantasy for Grace that she has had for years. The funny thing is he didn t know about her fantasy. Darrin shares the same fantasy yet the two had never discussed it. I welcome all comments and feedback as I am just an amateur writer who enjoys reading and writing erotic. Sassyone4you@gmail.comDarrin removed the blindfold from me and brought me to my feet.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น