วันจันทร์ที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

From Shy Wife to Frank and Hot Wife

Sometimes You Just Want to Fuck Sometimes You Just Want to FuckErotic Story Submitted by Brindle Chase - Jun 4 2010 - From Group sex stories - Views - 13290Life gets so hectic at times that I forget to relax and enjoy it. I d stop to smell the roses but it seems like there is a bill collector behind every bush. Work and no play makes me cranky and I didn t have time for relationships.We all feel that need to get laid to let off some steam. I m not a slut but I can be when I need it badly. Like everyone else I have a threshold and when I hit that cap I need to get some. This was one of those times.A flat tire on the way to my dead end job was just the start. My boss had reamed me for something I wasn t even involved in. I lost one of my best clients and my favorite team got eliminated from the playoffs.Enough already. When I got home and made a cup of noodles and the depression and loneliness hit. I decided I needed to get fucked.I went to my wardrobe and picked out a teeny tiny miniskirt matched it with a spaghetti strapped satin halter. If the lines in my face weren t signal enough only a moron wouldn t see my outfit as a desperate plea for some cock.I did my hair in loose spirals and did my makeup in lady of the evening fashion. I looked pretty good when I took the time so I did. I even added glitter. Some lucky son of a bitch was in for a wild ride.On a whim I went driving downtown until a flashing neon sign caught my attention. There were people lined up down the block waiting to get in so I figured it was a hot spot. Perfect.The place was jumping. Heavy pulsing music blasted to a thumping bass drum while bodies thrashed and ground against one another in a blur of flesh on the endless dance floor. It was wall-to-wall with people wanting the same thing I did.I turned down three offers of various indulgences before I could even worm my way up to the bar and order a cosmopolitan. I needed some liquid courage first and then I d decide just how low I felt like setting the bar.I m not that picky. As long as he s clean his looks don t matter all that much. Gentlemen were my favorites but tonight I just wanted some bad boy to ring my bell. This place was crammed with them. I felt like a kid in a candy store with a crisp one hundred dollar bill.Every seat in the place was taken so I took up residence by a pillar near the main dance floor. The industrial techno just kept going and I couldn t tell when one song ended and another began.Another three come-ons failed to impress me receiving the open palm rejection me when I noticed a guy watching me. He was sitting at one of the booths along the far wall. The flashing lights made it damn near impossible to see what he looked like but I was so horny by then I decided he was the one.I ducked and weaved my way through the undulating crowd and stopped in front of his table. Pleasantly relieved that he was handsome his eyes went up and down me like a leopard eyeing its prey. I flashed him a smile and slipped into the booth next to him.He had longish dark hair he kept in a shag a neatly groomed goatee and sexy full lips. I couldn t place his nationality but he was definitely part black. I couldn t tell what color he was in the alternating blue red and green lights but he was a few shades darker than me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น