วันจันทร์ที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

AMISHI does her Masters in Primary School

Successful Seminar Successful SeminarErotic Story Submitted by Hampton Forbes - Feb 27 2010 - From Group sex stories - Views - 5015After finishing up a three day technology seminar where I was stuck for two hours listening to a presenter explain why Blue-tooth was not an advantage for communication all I wanted to do was go back to my hotel room and relax. Entering my room I decided that I would just take a hot shower get some room service and masturbate myself to sleep watching any adult film available from the hotel movie library. I first hopped in the shower before calling for room service and was able to get myself into a somewhat relaxed state and actually began to feel a bit more rejuvenated. Exiting the shower and putting a towel around me I called down to have some food brought up to me. The hotel attendant that answered the phone told me that they were short handed and that room service had stopped early for the night. I would have to get dressed and come down to the restaurant. Being really annoyed with this change in my plans I put some casual clothes on and headed down to the restaurant. Not too many people were there so getting a good table wasn t a problem at all. I place my order with the waitress and sipped on the wine that I had requested. With nothing to do but look around the room I noticed three females walk into the restaurant. I remembered seeing them from the seminar. There was Lacey Starr a Black female who gave a presentation on performance indicators. Giving a presentation on Statistical Process Control was Devon Patrick a white female. Lastly there was Loni Rai was Asian whom I didn t see give any presentations. They were all from the same company and obviously were friends by the way they laughed with one another. I hadn t realized that I was staring at them until the waiter brought my food over. After leaving my table the waiter headed over to their table to take their order. While eating my food I continued to look in their direction. A few moments later though the waiter headed back to my table and told me that the ladies wanted to know if they could share a table with me. I agreed since it should be any harm meeting some fellow members of the technology community. I just hoped they didn t want me to talk more about my presentation. The waiter proceeded with setting up my table for the three ladies and they all took a seat. We formally introduced ourselves and discussed the past three days. Rather than continuing eating my food I waited until their orders came out. We continued on with the small talk about the industry our companies etc. The subject then changed to what do we do for fun outside of work. We talk about hobbies and how we rarely get to have a lot of fun. I got to find out none of them were married like me.Their food eventually arrived and we all begin to eat. Devon started to change to subject asking me did I ever do anything fun on these trips. I asked her what she meant in terms of fun. Usually for me it is a routine of work sleep and travel. She rephrased the question to say if I ever made some new friends that I would end up having sex with. Of course the question totally caught me off guard and I almost choked. Loni began patting me on the back while I took a few sips of water. When I looked up I saw that Lacey was smiling at me awaiting my response to the question. Devon certainly wasn t going to let me go without answering it so she asked me again. I smiled and told her no that I never have been down that path. I turned the question back on all three of them and asked them if they had. Without hesitation they all said yes. They believed it was great to meet someone not have to worry about any strings and have some fun while relaxing and being able to let yourself go. I had a look of

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น