วันจันทร์ที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Chelseas Black Cock Gangbang

Group Sex in a Hotel Room in Kansas Group Sex in a Hotel Room in KansasErotic Story Submitted by Margie and many others - Nov 7 2009 - From Group sex stories - Views - 5347Sid my husband & I were on the highway driving to his next duty station to some hellhole in Utah. Driving across Kansas was a mistake during the day. It was hot and Kansas is the only state you can drive 70 miles per hour and slam on the breaks and slid across the state on the grasshoppers.We had been in Maryland in the military for the last three years. Both of us were pretty tired driving and needed to sleep or even a short nap. We came to I think it was Hays Kansas. We checked into a small hotel about 730pm. We were hot and sticky from the ungodly heat. We checked in our room and turned on the AC. We went right to the shower. The AC. worked enough to cool off ah while and then it stopped. Sid & I lay on the bed in the raw. I didn t take long for it to get hot in the room again. We slept off for about 2 hours I heard a banging on the wall. It sounded like someone was fucking in the room next door.I closely listened and heard more voices than just a couple. The sounds of moaning and screaming were getting to me as hot sex was turning me on. I was lightly tickling my clit. Sid was on his side. I cuddled in close to play with his dick. It became hard even with him sleeping. I managed to spoon and wiggle myself into position so Sid s cock would enter my cunt from the rear. I was sopping wet Sid slipped right in my vagina. I started moving & fucking his dick but I couldn t get him all the way in. I started moving faster and Sid came around and fuckin me back. He awoke to find his cock hard & in his honey pot. He continued to pump me full of his 7

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น