วันจันทร์ที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Madison

The Day They Turned me into a Slut - Part 2 The Day They Turned me into a Slut - Part 2Erotic Story Submitted by Lisa - Oct 31 2009 - From Group sex stories - Views - 5889The day they turned me into a slut – part 2I m continuing with my story as I noticed that writing down what happened to me more than a year ago (see the first part of my story) has helped me a lot in dealing with my situation..This is a true story about my life read it if you like leave it if you don t.Since all this happened more than a year ago I was not able to lead a normal life..I tried everything to be a good contribution to the society I had a job an apartment tried to behave like a good girl.I hated my job it was boring.. the people were boring and I am not the person that fits in the

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น