วันจันทร์ที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

More Tea

Relief is Just a Phone Call Away! Relief is Just a Phone Call Away!Erotic Story Submitted by Dreamwalker - Nov 12 2010 - From Group sex stories - Views - 6681My name is Deana. I m five-four and consider myself to be a sexy BBW with emerald-green eyes and long red hair. John my husband is six-one the size of a linebacker with brown-eyes and curly salt-pepper hair. He s kinky just like me. We ve been married about five years and have been swingers for three. The two of us have done many satisfying threesomes and a few foursomes. As for me I will try anything fun as long as there is no pain kids or animals involved. My favorite swinging adventure is a MFM this is a story about one of them.I have always been extra friendly toward a longtime friend of mine called Dwayne. He s one of my past lovers. John and he have also become close friends. However we do keep in contact thanks to the internet and cell phones. I also know that my feelings fuel John s ultimate fantasy a threesome. Although we have yet to do a FMF he loves watching another man fuck me. I d do that in a heartbeat with Dwayne but he lives out of state. It has never happened until now.One Friday while John was out walking the dog he called Dwayne to see how he was doing. To his surprise he was very disheartened because his wife just left him.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น