วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Sharing Susan

Making it with Sir Hubert - Chapter Three Making it with Sir Hubert - Chapter ThreeErotic Story Submitted by Alex Carr - Mar 25 2013 - From Group sex stories - Views - 3569This is Part 3 of the story Making it with Sir Hubert you may want to start with Part 1.Finger licking good!I had to tread carefully. Huby s wife obviously wanted to make her fantasies come true. That s what she said when boldly she announced that my presence in her bedroom would do just that.When I queried about her husband she said not to worry about him and anyway they don t sleep together except maybe the occasional rant which doesn t happen much anymore and they had separate bedrooms. That is why she is hungry for gratification she declared and I knew the way she was looking at me her wicked ways were focused on me.So I started to get the picture. Sir Huby told me about their dissolving sex life and that is why he turned to a diverse opportunity with me. It seemed to me that I was the guy who would serve to gratify them both but I had my job to take into consideration and also my position with her husband as my employer - if I got on the wrong side of him I would surely be out in the cold - and anyway I enjoyed his sex.But what about a bit of totty on the side first the main course with Sir Huby and then the sweet dessert with Franchesca?I won t say that the idea of having sex with both of them was not appealing because it certainly was - not at the same time of course (although perhaps that would be nice) but how could I let go with her feeling that Huby would find out and what then?Perhaps it wasn t a good idea no matter how much the invitation aroused me and I didn t wish to upset the apple cart when things were going so frightfully well with ‘Hubykins (My new found nickname for him)However Franchesca was mature and instinctive - and determined and you know what they say about a woman scorned so what could I do? I wanted to please her and when she placed herself neatly on the settee beside me when we were taking a coffee break after returning from delivering her husband to the Commons.Whether is was a very atmospheric perfume she was wearing or just her perseverance and utter charm I felt myself hopelessly succumbing to the so gentle teasing touch of her lips brushing the nape of my neck.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น